You have to make one yourself, here's how it goes:
- You get convinced by a complete stranger that you can get a money tree by burying 10 golden coins at a specific spot.
- When you come back, you find that the coins have been dug up, and that there is now a hole. This is the perfect breeding ground for a spaghetti tree.
- Next you need 500g of spaghetti and a 1-year old bonsai tree.
- Grind the spaghetti to very small pieces, approx. 2 mm long, and pour them into the hole. Then, plant the bonsai tree in the hole and fill what's left of the hole with the original dirt that came out of it. If you do not use that exact dirt, the tree might get rabies.
- Take care of it, and once the bonsai reaches it's full size, it will start growing spaghetti from it's flowers.
- Congratulations, you are now the proud owner of a spaghetti tree.