It won't let me ask a question :( Edit
[[Hello. I am a ninja who collects stamps to pass the time, as I find it enjoyable. I enjoy it largely because it is relaxing, while helps ease the stressful life that I lead. Submitting my post on the forum before anyone else posts a similar one is hard work. What, oh, terribly sorry. Could I have a Big Mac, medium fries, and a large coke]]?
unblocking myself. Edit
I consider you a friend, and I have a favour to ask of you, if you are willing to hear me out.
04:19, 19 November 2009 M.mendel (Talk | contribs) blocked A F K When Needed (Talk | contribs) with an expiry time of 1 week (account creation disabled) (Intimidating behaviour/harassment: See User_talk:A_F_K_When_Needed#Slander_or_not)
17:57, 19 November 2009 A F K When Needed (Talk | contribs) unblocked A F K When Needed (Talk | contribs) (You hit Yowuza, too.)
It's been more than once in my past that I've had "has unblocked himself twice" used against me. It has incensed me then, and I'm still unhappy about it to this day. I'm discussing no other block, only this one. I ended the block because it hit an innocent user. I immediately went to the talk page of the Sysop who blocked me to inform him of it, so that he would be aware of it as soon as possible and thus capable of stepping in, in whatever way he thought appropriate.
Having been unblocked for technical reasons (please do read the section I linked you), I did the reasonable thing and imposed the same restrictions upon myself that a block would have. I ended the block because it hit Yowuza, and I knew of no other way of unblocking him.
I've had this course of events used against me as "abusing my position". I find that most unfair. I'm asking that you review the situation, and if you deem it appropriate, ask that Administrators make no similar comments (regarding this specific block) to me in the future.
Oh, and I even apologized at the time, because I realized it was my lack of knowledge (not something that should be held against me) that led to the unorthodox solution. I deliberately made it clear in the unblock summary that I was not deserving of an unblock, but that one was occuring because of another issue. A F K When Needed 14:53, June 7, 2011 (UTC)
- I agree, the intentions behind your unblocking on that occasion was to remove Yowuza's block, and not malicious in any way. I would advise users not to count this unblock against AFK in any way RandomTime 15:35, June 7, 2011 (UTC)
UnAnswers fridge Edit
If nobody is save from a perma ban... Edit
then <insert name here>
should get a perma.
- No, <insert name here>
Wtf? Weavz 01:04, July 28, 2013 (UTC)
- I know, right. I'm sure I blocked the guy who made those pages ages ago -- RandomTime 22:24, July 17, 2011 (UTC)
I've created a new wiki that I hope to turn into the number 1 resource for parody conspiricy theories, if you've got a theory to contribute, or if you could improve theories we've already got, please check out the Conspiracy Wiki (conspiracy.wikia was already taken, that - of course, is a conspiricy). -- RandomTime 23:10, July 24, 2011 (UTC)
- The left column on the main page is somewhere between a third to half the length of the right column.
- If you truly have no shame, stick a link there. Near the top. Where people might even see it (as opposed to here). A F K When Needed 06:54, July 25, 2011 (UTC)
conspiracy wiki Edit
I may be spamming (a little). I may be annoying as hell. I may smell rather awful.
The Main Page Edit
...looks awful. :(
I'm pretty sure El_Nazgir rather horrifically broke some code, which Opera may or may not reveal, but it looks terribad in my version of Firefox. The entire right column is in a box. The left is not. Most (all?) of the right column appears to be <small>.
- Fixed - there was an unclosed <small> tag on the unvertisement, which then transcended into the main page. Fixing the unvertisement fixed the page -- RandomTime 10:59, July 25, 2011 (UTC)
- 1) You already saw the page after my edit, when it was fine, so it couldn't have been my edit. Good to see this got fixed soon.
- 2) Back. Did I miss anything? --El_Nazgir 21:08, July 30, 2011 (UTC)
Good news Edit
Seems like the admin board thingy is gone. My RC is back to normal.--El_Nazgir 13:30, August 10, 2011 (UTC)
You get ref? :D A F K When Needed 15:37, August 29, 2011 (UTC)
- YGOTAS :(
- wb :D A F K When Needed 00:20, September 4, 2011 (UTC)
Admin Dash Edit
It's not that bad... A F K When Needed 17:25, September 16, 2011 (UTC)
We've lost one more to the Borg... Edit
cp_Well sucks arse compared to the Well in TF classic. It was the best map ever, with Rock2 coming as a close second (but they didn't remake that one, since it wasn't an "official" map back then). Now, it's cp_dustbowl, ctf_2fort and KotH_Nucleus that are the best imo. cp_gorge and pl_badwater are good too. Not too keen on Goldrush. --El_Nazgir 12:34, September 17, 2011 (UTC)
- Fair enough, I prefer well to 24ort, and was making a dig at godisme (who doesn't like anything but 2fort). My favourites are badwater and dustbowl -- RandomTime 17:37, September 17, 2011 (UTC)
ME WANT COOKIE A F K When Needed 17:10, September 19, 2011 (UTC)
You embody the element of laughter, you posses it, you are not it. Also, AJ is more awesome :P (but pinky pie really shined in the 2 first episodes of S2).
- I'd disagree, my ranking is:
- Rainbow Dash
- Pinkie Pie
- Twilight Sparkle
- Apple Jack
- I must say, I mostly adopted AJ as my fav pony as a reaction to the inherent coolness of Rainbow. Fluttershy and Pinkie Pie are indeed very awesome. And yeah, rarity ends up on everyone's list at the bottom I'm afraid :P
- Also, more related material! Yootoob] --El_Nazgir 21:30, September 28, 2011 (UTC)
You have been invited Edit
- I'm contractually obliged to decline (and also note that the Spam Task Force Unit is an alternate name for the VSTF - we already have that acronym :P) -- RandomTime 09:58, October 2, 2011 (UTC)
- Bah, humbug! --El_Nazgir 10:58, October 2, 2011 (UTC)
ADD: The Section Headline Edit
"(User avatar log) . . Randomtime (Talk | contribs) Added or changed avatar" Noooooooo, James Cameron will be so angry! Khono 08:14, October 8, 2011 (UTC)
A F K When Needed 20:53, October 9, 2011 (UTC)
Lol, how did you know I just had a hilarious thing happen to me concerning happy feed? --El_Nazgir 17:44, October 11, 2011 (UTC)
- One of the girls in our class (a rare breed, we got 7 girls with maybe 200 people in total), was drawing a penguin with some seriously oversized feet during chemistry class, and then put "happy feed" above it when we complained about the feet. So yeah, that above there wasn't a typo :P
- We've been bothering her with it ever since. One of us even used his 1337 photoshop skillz to make an image with the happy feet penguin with oversized feet. --El_Nazgir 19:00, October 11, 2011 (UTC)
- He has no ties to our organisation, despite my efforts to get a man on the inside. --El_Nazgir 09:27, November 6, 2011 (UTC)
Hah, that's an amusing one. It seems very appropriate for UnAnswers and could spawn many answer/question themes in itself. Khono 03:56, November 21, 2011 (UTC)
- Ziltoid is the main character of the rather funny concept album of the same name - weird questions are always welcome -- RandomTime 06:56, November 21, 2011 (UTC)
- This is unanswers -- RandomTime 20:41, April 29, 2012 (UTC)