Randomtime - (Contribs, Talk)Edit
|The following discussion is an archived debate of the nomination of a user for adminship. Please do not modify it. No further edits should be made to this page.|
This is a nomination for bureaucracy
Nominator: Outline your reasons for nominationEdit
This wiki has gone long enough with a single bureaucrat, I believe, and with Randomtime already being an administrator, and a wikia helper, I have no doubt that he would fit perfectly in this role.
Candidate, please accept/decline the nominationEdit
I'm not a Wikia helper, I'm VSTF (there is a difference, VSTF are unpaid slaves from the community, and helpers are slaves that may or may not be paid, and probably aren't from the community, but might be) but apart from that, sure - I don't really edit here that regularly, but I'll be good, and I'm kinda cool. I'm always available via email or my talk page, and I'd like to get back into editing UA again RandomTime
Further questions for candidateEdit
No questions at this time.
Points in favorEdit
- Trusted, long-time community member.
- Already an excellent Admin.
- Always ready to help if asked.
- General activity is not too high, but he has always been here when he was needed.
- --El_Nazgir 19:28, April 3, 2011 (UTC)
- Good enough for me. ;) --◄mendel► 20:59, April 3, 2011 (UTC)
- RT is awesome/He is my poem buddy/That's why I support Yallow 21:58, April 3, 2011 (UTC)
- RT could be considerably more active; however... A) he tends to lurk even when not editing [afaik] and B) there is a limit to how essential activity is to a bureaucrat, which is even more relevant when not the only one available to a wiki. [Even if they both disappear there's always Wikia Staff...] A F K When Needed 17:07, April 8, 2011 (UTC)