|The following discussion is an archived debate of the nomination of a user for adminship. Please do not modify it. No further edits should be made to this page.|
Nominator: Outline your reasons for nominationEdit
As Mendel once said on my RFA on another wiki, "I first thought about El Nazgir in the role of an admin when I saw him explaining to a new user how to get a page deleted via delete tags". Well, I had a very similar moment with Me Again as she welcomed a new user and explained some basics to him. She has been the most active user by far lately, and has shown to be very helpful to new users.
Candidate, please accept/decline the nominationEdit
Yeah, sure. As long as I don't have to do anything which could be construed as work. And by work I mean anything that takes longer than three minutes and isn't enjoyable. Me Again 17:52, April 7, 2011 (UTC)
Further questions for candidateEdit
Q: Do you have previous experience administrating or moderating internet communities?
- Nope :D Me Again 17:47, April 7, 2011 (UTC)
Points in favorEdit
- Very active.
- Helpful towards new users and overall very friendly.
- Impeccable taste in hobbies, reading, and music
- does not hang out on IRC (?)
- 4 months on the wiki = "next generation"
- I nominated, so, errr... Duh? --El_Nazgir 19:28, April 3, 2011 (UTC)
- --◄mendel► 20:57, April 3, 2011 (UTC)
- Sure, he's a nice guy RandomTime 21:46, April 3, 2011 (UTC)
- You might say RT, Nazgir, and I
have gotten stale, and I think you know why
We've been here too long,
We need to keep our userbase strong
So I think we should sysop this guy!
Plus she is a she
Sort of like me. Yallow 21:54, April 3, 2011 (UTC)
- Sometimes it feels like RT is the only Admin... Me Again is a very active contributor that I'm inclined to trust. Arguably the two of you would be a perfectly fine Admin Team in your own right. A F K When Needed 18:49, April 8, 2011 (UTC)