What's wrong with eating raisins? (And learn to spell, please.) --◄mendel► 12:06, November 22, 2009 (UTC)
They're not zombies, they're just really, really stoned.
STOP TAKING ALL THE RESIN!!!!
That's what I'd say to all of those extraterrestrial zombies.
- BTW, if it ever happens, you can come over to my place; I has much resin.
- BTWW, considering a normal zombie's high protein, high fat, high cholesterol diet of brains, it is unlikely that any zombie would develop a fancy for resin. But who am I to judge. I am worthless shit 2011-08-21 23:11:13 (Music, Songs, Space, Strings, UnAnswered, Zombies )
so about the same time i take a shit 22.214.171.124 2011-07-07 00:22:38 (Planets, Space, Sun, Time, UnAnswered )
The real question is whether there's a dairy-free alternative. Me Again 2011-01-17 18:50:29 (Milky Way, Space, UnAnswered )
- There is no air in space, so this seems unlikely.
It would void the warranty.
Assuming it was in vacuum and free fall, PETA or the RSPCA would sue you. ◄mendel►
- Space food
- Space drink
- A microwarp drive. IN A BATTLESHIP, ARE YOU INSANE?
- A warp drive (for warping away from non-stationary ships)
- A large artillery cannon (for shooting stationary ships)
- A troop of space marines (for invading stationary planets)
- A fleet of battlecruisers capable of both space combat and planetary bombardment.
- My most trusted advisers and officers.
- Personnel for the battlecruisers and to use as landing force to capture planets. --El_Nazgir
- Paper and a pencil. Only one pencil because mass is limited.
- Food and water.
- Extra food and water for the fatties like me.
- My laptop with my porn collection. I'll be lonely up there.
- A special... ummm, contraption to reclaim my... emmissions.
- A calculator because math isn't my forte.
- Some smart person. Preferably a promiscuous female because calculators aren't my forte and it can get lonely up there.
- Everything I've forgotten. Khono 2010-07-27 13:07:07 (Objects, Space, UnAnswered )
File footage ends here
That's the tumour pressing against your visual cortex. Do you feel the agonizing pain in your left arm yet? Oh, well I don't want to spoil the surprise. Khono 2009-12-13 04:47:06 (Space, UnAnswered )Dancing Penguin (Talk!) (Contribs) (Edits)
Seems a lot bigger since every space agency on earth has been sending bigger and more sophisticated probes in more and more often. Khono 2009-12-10 21:26:44 (Science, Space, UnAnswered )RandomTime A F K When Needed 2009-09-20 14:47:29 (Batman, Space, UnAnswered )
Whether what is, in fact, apart from some strewn far and in between stellar bodies, essentially blank, void-filled space has been created that way as a result of a higher being's intention is not for us mortal men to fathom.
Unless we boldly go where no man has gone before. ◄mendel►
Once more into the breach, dear friends, once more!
God is vacuuming the universe. Gotta clean up that dark matter. Yallow 2009-09-19 03:51:44 (God, Intention, Space, UnAnswered )
Pretty much only hydrogen and helium can work up sufficient velocities to escape. It seems no one knows the total amount that escapes. Considering how little hydrogen is on the surface of the earth, however, I'd say that it's roughly equal to the amount of hydrogen gas that is produced. So... maybe 100 tons per day? We're unlikely to run out anytime soon since the earth is, what, 4.5 billion years old and we still have plenty? Also, it's the most abundant element out there so we'll be able to harvest more if we need it methinks. Sorry this isn't an amusing answer. Couldn't think of anything even mildly funny to write here. It is an interesting question though :) Yallow 2009-09-18 20:14:41 (Days, Gas, Space, Time, UnAnswered, World )
This category has the following 14 subcategories, out of 14 total.