Hey, that rhymes.
Okay, cut! Here are the roles:
- AFK is the rogue spy that founded UNANSWERS (Users Noting that Answering Non-Stupidly Will Excite Rioting Society). He originally worked as a spy for the government, but then later left after being fatally betrayed by Viktor, his comrade, who pretended to be friends with him until stabbing AFK, leaving him for dead atop a Parisian opera theater. But the government was on Viktor's side, so he left the service forever and started finding other rogue agents to join UNANSWERS. While tough in exterior, Agent AFK can be quite sensitive, and enjoys singing and cocoa.
- El_Nazgir also known as El_Nazzer. He's an agent who has a desk job on UNANSWERS, but occaisionally ventures out into the open. An old friend of AFK, he didn't trust Viktor from the start, and spiked Viktor's vodka with lime juice that Viktor was allergic to. He also succeeded killing Viktor's pedo friend, Pierro da Silvestra, with a stale muffin. He likes anime, which is good to watch behind a desk, though consequentially marks important papers as minor ones and get fussy about grammar. All glory to the Nazzerman.
- Mendel is a very important guy, but he doesn't act like it. He's a field agent like AFK, but is our main tech genius who designs all of our gadgets. Mendel is responsible for creating the MK-56/30 sub-automatic machine gun, a big weapon for the UNANSWERS AGENCY. He actively used it with AFK and a few other agents in Battle of the Humor against some humorless zealots with too much time on their hands. Mendel likes patching arguments up for causes he thinks are worth arguing for. But then there are times when he goes:
- Yallow is a mercenary. She drifts from country to country, offering services, and does a damned good job with her work. Even Viktor (who once asked her to have a little fun with him before she gave him the Rejection Hotline) thinks so. One time she was arrested on false charges thought up by Viktor, so AFK and the rest of UNANSWERS had to go through a helluva lot of planning to let her loose, which they weren't too happy about (see Battle of the Humor). Little do we know is that Agent Yallow is a professional fisherwoman that provides lots of trout for the UNANSWERS community. She has so much trout she takes to hitting users with them. Lately she has stopped hitting users with trout after reading about overfishing, so now she just throws limes at annoying people.
- RT is a pilot. Like AFK, he once trusted Viktor. Then Viktor threw him into a sanitary landfill (now, there's an oxymoron for you, folks). Since then he has been obsessive about hygiene and frequently takes showers, often leaving top secret meetings to rush to the bathroom and turn on the sink. He hates trout and dislikes it when Yallow slaps him with them, which means he must take yet another shower. He bombs the skies and devestates the humorless zealots with his limericks. In Act 3 he engineers a sneak attack on Sepod Sel-Romuh III, a camp where they train innocent people to be mindless robots, even against AFK's wishes. RT bombed the place anyway, which mendel took the blame for after AFK threatened to use the finger. RT is famous for his humorous limericks that he uses to insult Viktor and his cronies with. At the end of Act 4 he asked Yallow if she liked him, and Yallow threw a lime at him. However, she didn't slap him with a trout, so this looks like a good sign.
- Gigathrash also Giga is in fact one of the most important people in UNANSWERS. He is a former general of the army, even higher up than Viktor. Unfortunately for Gigathrash, Viktor kissed up to the leader of the government, and five years and seventy-thousand paper cuts later, Viktor has Giga's job and Gigathrash now works as his secretary. He vowed revenge ever since. Giga still works stapling pages and making coffee, but works for UNANSWERS now. He has always been an AFK fan, and not only is a member of his cult, but asks a. Little does anyone know General Gigathrash is a chicken-whisperer. He cleverly hides his ability from the government but puts it to good in UNANSWERS. We doubt Viktor knows to this day how we got 800 chickens to poop in his office when Giga was going on a two week vacation. But then again, Viktor is an idiot.
Yallow M.mendel 2009-10-31 02:26:42 (A F K When Needed, Music, Musicals, People, UnAnswered, UnAnswers )
This category has the following 43 subcategories, out of 43 total.
UnAnsweredThis category contains 4 UnAnswered Questions.